Week of the founders of the business in Germany..



Ms. bronze , achieved after considerable study, professional success , and worked in Dublin for the benefit of a large global company . But you decided to go to the age of thirty autonomy at work and launched the project "workisnotajob" ( work is not just a job ) , which formed the material for reflection and meditation on the idea of ​​creating a new work . What was the motivation behind this idea ?
I quickly learned when I was an employee that the way I want to work and live by are not compatible with the classic professional success . While independent work allows me the possibilities are priceless , in order to live and work according to my opinion and my desire personal , and I could achieve my thoughts and my ambitions . Today, the investor , and I implemented many projects and ideas. Besides workisnotajob you in collaboration with my partner Sophie Bester institution established two "Super Kraft " and " Lemon -Box ." We are now coming from Hamburg , where we annually organize art exhibition manual "hello handmade Design-Markt". In addition, we will begin in 2013 is also a series of interviews under the name Super hip . Being an investor gives him a great opportunity to participate in creating a new work culture .
How important is the international interdependence ?
I have lived abroad for long periods , and the spirit of incorporation and investment that I have learned there are also required in Germany . Draft " work is not just a job ," met in the English-speaking overseas demand well . In the United States did not have to explain to a goal that you Ibtgeh of this project. It has helped me interdependence international much. Through intuitive Internet and spread , it became possible to communicate and exchange of experiences and mutual learning on a global level . The world is open to us already , is unprecedented . I would advise everyone to take advantage of the opportunities associated with this truth.
How do you evaluate campaigns such as the founders of the business week ?
I see that autonomy at work should receive more support and attention. I do not think that Germany lacked new ideas . What is lacking is an inspiration. In school , being Tahelina to become good employees in the future . As to how one becomes a good investor , then we must teach ourselves. For this reason I believe that the campaigns , such as the week of the founders of the business , is very important.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

"ملحق بنات" يتعرّض لحملة هجوم على فيسبوك وتويتر و"بلاك بيري"

صور زوجة مكسيم خليل بطل مسلسل روبى

اسلام ليونيل ميسي حيث اعلن ميسي اسلامه